- Aug 16 2021 - Sep 10 2021
- All Day
Financial Management in the Public Sector – 4 Weeks
This course emphasizes how participants can apply acquired skills and knowledge dealing with management of finances in the public sector. In this
The objectives of the course are to:
- Discuss the nature of the public sector finance
- Understand budgeting and budgetary control
- Examine borrowing and debt management
- Describe corporate restructuring
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This is a general level course, however some knowledge of economics, political science, or accounting may be useful.
This course would also be of interest to those already working in public sector management or simply looking for a better understanding of contemporary financial issues.