The 4 weeks course is structured to help participants acquire skills and knowledge to enable the implementation of quality projects, in time and within budgetary constraints.
A fundamental background on the project management key performance indicators, concepts and practice of implementation, monitoring and evaluation will be established, whereby participants will be asked to relate their training to actual issues and experiences at their place of work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders, Team Leaders
- Product Managers, Program Managers
- Project Sponsors and Project Team Members
- Project Management Professionals