Angela MutisoChief Administration Officer
Areas of Expertise
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to monitor spending, and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goal With over 10 years of experience in corporate administration, management, business planning, operations, and decision analysis, Angela has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand corporate business development and craft the most suitable management solutions.
She has developed good Planning and coordinated administrative procedures, systems and devising ways to streamline processes. Recruiting and training personnel and allocated responsibilities and office space. She is good at assessing staff performance and provides coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.