Peter MusauFinance Manager
Areas of Expertise
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Participating in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Supporting project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
With over 20 years of experience in human resource and finance management, business planning, financial analysis, business administration, operations, and decision analysis, Peter has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ finance businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Before joining International Renaissance Centre(IRC) in early 2005, Peter held various management positions in Nairobi as Finance Officer, focusing on new business development and risk management. He has also worked as a senior financial risk management consultant to the financial services industry; Human resource officer for the popular Bus travel company.