Training course provides delegates with the essential knowledge and skills to enable them to manage both finance and financial risk more effectively, thereby increasing performance and returns whilst reducing risk.
Delegates will leave with a clear understanding of finance terminology and the latest risk management instruments and techniques to enable them to make an effective contribution to the workplace. It also provides a clear understanding of the need for effective Corporate Governance and the benefits this brings to the company and its major stakeholders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Professionals who wish to improve their finance knowledge and skills
- Members of the operational management team
- Professional who have influence over operational or strategic decisions
- Consultants who provide advice on operations or strategy
- Managers who have responsibility for the management of risk