Kepha IndecheOffice Assistant
Areas of Expertise
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents .
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
Office assistants perform administrative and routine clerical tasks. His responsibilities include organizing and managing files, acting as receptionists, scheduling meetings and appointments, and supporting other staff with organizational tasks.
Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures · Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner