Winfred MwikaliFounder & CEO
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership and Strategic Vision
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving
- Team Development and Empowerment.
- Communication and Negotiation.
- Ethical Leadership
- Project Management
With over 20 years of experience, she has consistently demonstrated the ability to inspire and motivate diverse teams while fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence. Over the years, she has developed exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, which has allowed her to build strong relationships with internal teams, external partners, board members, and other key stakeholders.
Winnie Kamuya is the CEO of International Renaissance Centre, Kenya.
- Jan – May 2023: Mentor of 45 mentees for the “SHE Stars- See Her Empowered” Program a project by Absa Bank Kenya in collaboration with the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Employment and Skills for Development in Africa (E4D) Programme supported by Yunus Environment Hub (YEH).
- Mar 2023: Spearheaded the recognition of 100 Inspiring Women in leadership from various industries from Africa.
- 2022: Developed the Promotion Roadmap coaching program.
- Jun 2022: Spearheaded the recognition of 50 Transformational Leaders from different sectors from Africa.
- Mar 2022: Spearheaded the recognition of 100 Inspiring Women in leadership from various industries from Africa.
- 2021: Spearheaded the recognition 45 award winners from the Administrative Professionals across Africa.
- Publish 3 monthly newsletters i.e Imprint, Women in Leadership and The Assistant Newsletter.
- 2021: #1 International Best seller Co Author book “Voices of the 21st Century: Resilient women who rise and make a difference”.
- 2019: relaunched Imprint Newsletter to share Management and Leadership Issues
- 2016: #1 International Best seller Author of the book “Shatter your glass ceiling’
- 2002: Virtual conference on Lessons in Leadership partnership with USA.
- 2005: launched Annual Women in Leadership Conferences for Africa and the Women in Leadership newsletter.
- 2007: launched Personal Assistant of the Year Award -– Africa.
- 2007: launched The Assistant Newsletter.
- 2011: launched the public speaking seminars in Tanzania and Zimbabwe.