The course has been designed to provide practical training and guidance to those responsible for the management of electronic records, including:
- the management of records in regulated business systems (such as electronic trial master files and SharePoint sites);
- the management of record life-cycles, including record creation and templates;
- and the management of electronic archives.
The course covers all aspects of managing electronic records and the specific regulatory requirements that apply in this area. Specific topics covered include:
- Regulatory and Legal Requirements
- File formats and Storage Media
- Electronic Record-keeping Tools
- Electronic Mail
- Electronic Signatures
- Digital Preservation Strategies
- Archive Solutions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All Registry staff and administrative assistants, IT personnel and people newly appointed to supervisory roles, along with Secretaries and PA’s within the office environment, who want to build on their IT skills and knowledge Office professionals, office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, and executive/personal assistants.